4 Face Masks
Asthma Medical Alert Bracelet
Asthma Action Plan
Exterior Name Card
- Additional Instruction Card for Caretakers
This case helps parents, caretakers, teachers, school nurses, and coaches organize and secure medications for children with asthma and allergies. The Asthma KidCare Go-Bag Plus is designed for use by adults who care for children with asthma.
The Asthma KidCare Go-Bag carries:
- asthma inhalers (NOT INCLUDED)
- spacer device (NOT INCLUDED)
- epinephrine (NOT INCLUDED)
- allergy medications (NOT INCLUDED)
- nebulizer tubing (NOT INCLUDED)
- Exterior has name card allowing for personalization of bag with your child's name and picture.
- Brightly colored
- Water resistant outer shell
- Knitted nylon exterior
- Reinforced carrying handle
- Silver colored clip for easy attachment to a backpack or purse
- Dimensions 8.5" x 4.75" x 3"
- Elastic straps secure items in place
- Inside pocket for storage of instructions
- Includes asthma action plan (to be completed with your doctor's instructions)
- Additional instruction card for caretaker instructions and additional instruction card for caretakers.
BRACELET: Safety is important at Asthma KidCare Go-Bag. Our asthma medical alert bracelet is brightly colored and fun, clearly showing a child has asthma to friends and caretakers. The silicone bracelet is hypoallergenic and water resistant. Stretchy strap 8.5" fits most children 5+ years of age, teenagers, and adults.
FACE MASK: 100% cotton reusable mask with adjustable straps and double layer of cloth. Dimensions 5.75" L x 3.75" W. Made from lightweight breathable cotton. First time use- unfold mask, hand wash in cold water with detergent, and air dry before wearing. Adjustable straps allowing you to modifying fit and tighten to secure onto face comfortably. Mask is machine washable. Helpful Hint: make top elastic strap shorter to prevent mask from sliding or shifting