Asthma Action Plan
Exterior Name Card
- Additional Instruction Card for Caretakers
This case helps parents, caretakers, teachers, school nurses, and coaches organize and secure medications for children with asthma and allergies. The Asthma KidCare Go-Bag is designed for use by adults who care for children with asthma.
The Asthma KidCare Go-Bag has space for:
- asthma inhalers (NOT INCLUDED)
- spacer device (NOT INCLUDED)
- epinephrine ( NOT INCLUDED)
- allergy medications (NOT INCLUDED)
- nebulizer tubing ( NOT INCLUDED)
- Exterior has name card allowing for personalization of bag with your child's name and picture.
- Brightly colored
- Water resistant outer shell
- Knitted nylon exterior
- Reinforced carrying handle
- Silver colored clip for easy attachment to a backpack or purse
- Dimensions 8.5" x 4.75" x 3"
- Elastic straps secure items in place
- Inside pocket for storage of instructions
- Includes asthma action plan (to be completed with your doctor's instructions)
- Additional instruction card for caretaker